Thank you for joining us for Children’s Arts Festival 2022!
Have you joined our GIVEAWAY?
There are 2 prize baskets to give away, so make sure you enter for your chance to win! Perfect for any young artist.
- Drying Table –
- Marta’s Tower – Glitter Tattoos
- Kamloops Art Party – Glow Paint & Clay & Face Painting
- Bhumika Talla – Henna
- TNRD Library – Paper Sailboats
- Bikers Against Child Abuse – Flower Pots
- Makerspace – 3D Crafting
- River City Athletics – Gymnastics
- Gambling Support BC – Story Walk
- Miss White Spider Arts – Silhouettes
- NatureKids/Naturalist – Mask Masking
- City of Kamloops – Button Making
- Bailey Finley Music Studio – Music/Instruments
- Clinton W. Gray – Magic
- Downtown Kamloops – Games
- Kamloops Art Gallery – Silk Screening
- Kamloops Players Society – Dress Up
- Dave Snider – Photobooth
- Chris Bose – Print Making/Mural
- Silly of the Valley – Clowning/Balloons
- ZAAZ Eatery & Play – Sensory Pools
- YMCA-YWCA – Jewellery
- Adriana Arzeta – Painting
- Alime Irmak – Collage
- Family Ducks Farm – Puppets
- Liz Thiessen – Wood Burning
- Ragini Mehta – Henna
- Amy Lines & Colours – Face Painting
- Kamloops Arts Council – Windsocks
- Kamloops Arts Council – Colouring Table
10:00 OPENING WORDS
10:30 POP UP PIRATE PARTY
11:00 KT CHILDREN’S CHOIR
11:30 GUSTAVO THE IMPOSSIBILIST
12:20 BIGGEST HUMAN RAINBOW & DANCE PARTY
1:15 CLINTON W. GRAY MAGIC SHOW
2:15 KAMLOOPS BOLLYWOOD TRIO
2:40 MISS WHITE SPIDER ARES SHADOW PUBPETS,
3:15 KENTHEN THOMAS STORYTELLING
What sort of roving performers will you bump into? Maybe you’ll see THE GREEN MAN, STITCHED TOGETHER PUPPET CO,
TRIXIE & MR. BROWN NOSE or KIKI the paper puppet!
JOIN US IN MAKING THE BIGGEST HUMAN RAINBOW IN KAMLOOPS!
At 12:15pm, we will be getting ready to line up for a giant photo from above! Make sure to make a MATCHING WINDSOCK to wave in the photo!
Need a bus pass? Download your copy here!
Can’t make it to this year’s festival but still want to make a wind sock with the KAC? Check out this video!
If you would like to pick up a craft bag with the supplies for a wind sock, please email Marta at email@example.com. Make sure to include what colour you want! Note: We don’t include glue, stapler, markers or crayons.