The second part of The Art of Selling Online will start on June 2nd. Registrations is now open. You may sign up for the workshop at Eventbrite website below.
Time/Date: 6 pm – 8:30 pm, June 2nd, 2021
Having a tough time trying promote your online store? Are you unsure of whether Esty or Shopify is right for you? With hosts Jeff Masigan, Lindsey Tyne Johnson, and Sajeesh Soman of Pixel Architect, we’ll be guiding you through selling online through Shopify and Etsy.
This webinar will take an in-depth look at the art industry and it’s shift into the world online. Some of the topics that we’ll explore are:
- Which Platform is Best for your Art | “Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr?”
- Instagram Should be Enjoyable | “How do I get the most out of IG?”
- How to Rework Facebook | “Is Facebook still relevant?”
- How much Time Social Media Should Take | “Is it worth the time?”
- Hiring/outsourcing your Social Media Marketing | “Should I do this myself?”