Kamloops Arts Council WINTER MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL
Sign up as a NEW KAC member* by December 19, 2015, and you’ll receive:
- 15 months’ membership for the price of 12
- a Kamloops Arts Council “for the love of art!” eco-bag
*This does NOT apply to renewals of existing members. While supplies last.
Already a KAC member? When you Refer a Friend to become a new member of the KAC by Dec. 19, 2015, you’ll receive a bonus 3 months’ KAC membership!
- Individual Artist or Art Supporter: $30 per year
- Individual Child/Youth or Student Artist: $10 per year
- Family / Artist Collective Membership: $50 per year
A Family is defined as at least 1 (one) adult + children living in the same household, up to 5 (five) people. An Artist Collective is up to 5 (five) people who collaborate artistically (i.e. a band, dance troupe, etc). If your group is larger than this, please sign up for an Arts Group membership.
- Non-Profit Arts Group membership: $65 per year
- Corporate Membership: Become a business that supports the arts: $150 per year
Click here to sign up.
Why become a KAC member?
Show & Sell
- Exhibit and sell your work at the KAC Main Gallery at the Old Courthouse, at Art in the Park on Canada Day (30,000 in attendance), and at other festivals, events and exhibitions we produce.
- Get discounted entry fees at Art Exposed, the KAC’s annual open community exhibition.
- Get your own listing on our online Artist Directory.
- Advertise your arts events through our newsletters.
- Enjoy opportunities to meet, collaborate and find inspiration from our network of visual artists, performers, arts groups and more.
- Be “in the know” — receive our email newsletters and be the first to get news about arts events, calls for artists, artist employment opportunities, and more through the Connect pages in our members-only Artists Hub – coming soon.
- Enjoy discounts on artist professional development workshops such as How to Build a Website for Artists, How to Write an Artist Statement, Booth Display 101, and more.
- Find information on artist professional development through our members-only Artist Hub — coming soon.
- Be eligible to apply for KAC Grants, offered twice a year.
- Learn about funding opportunities available to artists and arts groups through the Find Funding pages in our members-only Artists Hub.